Friday, March 20, 2009

Smile, Lexi!


So, today was a big day for Lexi. She finally got her braces put on! She has been waiting for this day a very long time......I was trying to get some before "pics" of her before the appointment today, and boy oh boy, was I getting the 13yo 'tude.........I guess I am realizing that teenage girls do NOT like their pics taken.........but oh well, that is MY JOB, right??!!! So, as you can see from the pics, she was making it difficult for me! Anyway, she did great. No pain, no discomfort-so that is all good news. I am so excited for her! :)













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Lexi looks cute with her braces on....tell her to keep smiling!
Kim

Anonymous said...

yay, Lexi! It will definitely ALL be worth it in the end. **keep smiling** :)