Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First ice cream treats NOT sharing!



Since Tom was busy rearranging our house, I took the kids to the mall to get them o ur of his hair the other night. Lexi and I just walked around the mall, basically window shopped, while Nick and Daddy were home doing "man's" work, as Nicholas told me. :) I was happy to realize that Cold Stone Creamery has kids ice cream for only like $1.50 each cup! I love a cheap deal! So, for the first time out in public, each of the little ones got their "own" cup of banana flavored ice cream..........they LOVED it! But, boy oh boy, what amess they were!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a huge deal-- having something of their OWN! To most, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but for multiples who tend to have to share most things, this is a HUGE thing!
p.s. thanks for the cheap treat tip! I'll have to keep it in mind for my crew... :)