Friday, March 20, 2009

Matty's bloodwork and stool testing

I finally took Matty for his bloodwork. He is having his thyroid tested along with checking for growth hormone deficiencies. The techs had to stick him THREE times to fi nd a vein, and then once they did, only got like 1/4 of the tube filled-so they are sending it anyway, so I hope it is enough for them to complete the test. My poor Matty fought the good fight, tho! Afterwards, I let him down from the chair, and he t urned around, screamed at ME, and started violently hitting ME!!!!! He was PISSED at ME! I guess b/c I was the one holding him down????!!!! Poor kid..........and poor Mommy! :)

I also handed in all of his stool testing.........one test is checking his pancreatic function and the poop had to be FROZEN!!! LOL.........hopefully we will get the results back early next week. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Poor Matty he had a bad day! I hope he is feelin better~!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy... he's been through a lot lately! :( hoping all gets better with him soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor Matty!! Did he at least get a lolly pop when he was done?