Thursday, April 2, 2009

NICU Reunion at Sesame Place












We were lucky enough to be invited to the NICU Reunion held at Sesame Place this past weekend. I was very excited to bring the little ones this year, as Katie especially, is very into Elmo. I wasn't sure how they would react.........they LOVED the characters from a DISTANCE, but anytime any character got near them, the crying started! :)
I enjoy these reunions soooo much. It shows me how far my little pumpkins have come in two short years........I feel like I have extended family at the hospital where my four were born......the nurses and doctors will forever be friends of ours......I will never forget the compassion, care, friendship, and even love they showed for us over the past two years. Thank you March of Dimes and Capital Health System-Mercer!!!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I can't wait to take my boys this year...I think they are finally at an age where they will enjoy it :)

Brandi :) said...

I wish I could have been there... looks like so much fun! I know my kids really enjoyed it.