Monday, February 9, 2009

Emma and Matty's FIRST trip to the dentist!

So, with all the stuff going on with Katie, I forgot to mention that Matty and Emma had their 1st dentist appointment last week. The dentist only allows 3 siblings at a time, so I decided to break up the quads into two. The two oldest, Matty and Emma, then Katie and Austin will go another time. I was most concerned about Emma's teeth......they are chipped already! The dentist did take a look and had NO concerns about both of their teeth. Good news! :) Matty and Emma wanted NO part of a cleaning, however, they both did allow the hygienist to brush their teeth-so it was a start! :) Afterwards, they each got to pick out their own tooth brush.......funny enough-Emma picked out a hot pink toothbrush, while Matty picked out a blue one. So funny how th ey are so gender specific already!!!???!!!! :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.... the joys of trips to the dentist with the little ones! :)
glad they both had a good check-up! :)
brush-a, brush-a, brush-a! lol... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Great news about Matty and Emma's first dental appointment. I am glad it went well. Joey & Nicky both love to have there teeth brushed which is good and it just makes things easier. I brush there teeth and then I let them brush there own when I am done.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow! The dentist already. You are really on the ball. That is on my list of things to do...but it is way at the bottom because I know it is going to be ugly. Did you use your regular dentist or a children's dentist?