Sunday, February 8, 2009

Beautiful day outside.............



It was a beautiful "spring-like" day here, even though it was February. I HAD to get the kids outside for a few minutes. I took them for a quick walk around the block, and they LOVED it. Austin kept saying, "Oooooooohhhhhh!" when he saw new t hings! Super cute! By the time we got back towards our house, only like 1/4 mile, Matty got tired and literally just sat on the sidewalk and would NOT get up. Needless to say, we were done with our walk, and off to naptime we went! :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

As usual, I am behind. I did read all the posts though. Poor little Katie, she looked so sick in those hospital pics. I am so glad to hear that she is home. I absolutely love the picture of all of them in one bed. The pictures of the kiddos at home with daddy while Katie was in the hospital were too cute. I am glad you guys had some decent weather so you were able to get out of the house a bit.

Dorinda said...

Glad you got outside. I certainly hope everyone is feeling much better soon!!

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING these few days of nice weather! :) Glad you all got out to enjoy it.