Sunday, November 2, 2008

2nd birthday party!!!!!











Istill can't believe my babies are turning TWO tomorrow. Time surely has flew by. We had their 2nd birthday party today. We had it at a local gym-type place........and the babies had a BLAST. We invited our close friends and immediate family, and I was truly overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends and family. My kids really made out!!!! :) Anyway, the babies did GREAT...........we sang Happy Birthday individually to each baby..........and they got to stand up when it was their turn for their song! Soooo cute............. :) I can't believe I have FOUR almost 2 year olds......... :)

6 comments:

Dorinda said...

Happy 2nd birthay Wilke Quads! Yea for November birthdays :)

And I just had to share your stupid person comment and everyone else was just as appalled as I. People are CRAZY!! But, thank God not all of them :) Thank you to those of you who are nice to us HOM moms...

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Wilke Quads!

Arnold Quads said...

Happy birthday to all of you!

The Huling Family said...

Thank you for inviting us!!! The kids had such a good time! Mallory even made a new friend. Chris can't stop talking about the two of them kissing in the ball pit! I hope your kids are having a great day today!

Denise said...

Happy 2nd bday Wilke Quads!! It looks like they had a good time. I too find it hard to believe that 2 years has gone by. It really seems like yesterday that I found out you had a stow away, but then, it seems a life time ago too.
Happy Birthday to 2 precious boys and 2 beautiful girls!
Congrats to mom, dad, big brothers and sister for surviving 2 years.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann
Thanks for inviting us to the party! Joey and Nicky had great time playing with your kids especially Nicky who hugged Katie and played with her buttons!!!
Kim