Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only a mom of multiples will truly appreciate this!


Ok, so as I wrote about before, today we visited Kim and her boys. A short walk from their place is a FENCED IN park!!!!!!!!! OMG-I was soooo freakin' excited about this FENCED IN park!!!! lol You don't even know. It is soooo HARD to watch after four little ones running in every direction. Tom and I tried it at the local park (un-fenced) and we lasted LESS than one half hour. Can I just say how much I LOVE this park???? I have decided, if Kim is not home, I am going to the park on my own!!!! lol :) They even have a bench for the parents! Yay-and it's shaded! :) Sorry-but thoseof you with more than one baby will totally appreciate this.......... lol.


8 comments:

loren said...

I know what you mean about the fence! The pool we go to has a completely fenced-in toddler pool area with benches and everything. I LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

OMG-- what a great idea... a fenced in playground! They SO need to have more of them around. This is a dream come true for parents of toddlers! Ann-- you'll have to let me in on this secret location! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
I am glad you loved the park! You all are always welcome to come and play! Brandi is more thatn welcome to come too!
Kim

Fulton Quads said...

I know exactly what you mean! I found a park near my mom's & it even has one of those sail shades over it so the children are completely out of the sun! The ground is that padded rubber stuff so if they fall I do not need to worry! I think there should be a directory just for multiples! That way if we are ever on vacation we could check out where we are going to see what "multiple friendly" places they have. Doesn't that sound like a good idea? Cathy

Andria said...

I don't have multiples, but even I appreciate a good fenced-in park! And a bench to sit down is a spoiled treatment, isn't it? lol. You'd think the designers of these parks have moms in mind?

Congrats on your new "freedom". Now, what a better place to wear those kids out, right? Enjoy!

Denise said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and some very busy times. I love the pictures. A fenced in playground would be awesome.

Kelli said...

YAY!! I DO truly appreciate a fenced in park! We have one near us, and having a playground fenced in is not a "nice to have" but totally necessary for me to enjoy taking my boys to a playground. After a couple of experiences, it is the only kind I will go to! Luckily there are two that are pretty close by....one I have to drive to and one I can walk to!

Love the pictures! They look like they are having so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

As close as we get to a fenced in park is our backyard. I'm too scared to take them to the park alone because they go in opposite directions every time we go. I would be in heaven at this park...and might even get to sit on the bench!! :)