Monday, November 30, 2009

Santa Claus has arrived......at the mall!

My sister and I took the kids to the local mall to see the arrival of Santa Claus. The kids were all very excited to see Santa.....and especially Katie-she was searching for him everywhere! Emma was definitely more reserved---she was clinging on to me! All in all, we had a nice trip..........although we did have a very scary few moments of "losing" Nicholas.........we were very fortunate that a passerby brought him to the security officer, who in turn, found us immediately as we were searching for him.....NEVER a dull mo ment.....that's for sure!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! I love how they all have a different reaction on their face :)

Kim said...

great pictures I love the one of all 5 of them with Mrs. claus....ummmm but where was lexi at?...LOL!