Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My ornery girl............



Katie has definitely become the "ornery" one.........She has such a strong personality about her. You would have never known this one year ago. Last year, we were afraid the other babies would continue to walk all over her. She would let them do whatever they wanted to her. She was quiet and a ver content baby. NOT ANYMORE!!!! :) Katie lets you know she is there. IF she doesn't want her diaper changed, you know! She will kick, scream, hit, and throw herself on the floor very easily. She throws fits left and right to get her own way. She will be kicking her legs and screaming-I will pick her up in the air, and she will still be kicking her feet!!! As I have said before, I am so proud of my little miracle girl-ornery or not!!!! :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had one like that... my little guy! When he was younger, my girls "walked all over him" too and he let them do it, but not anymore! Now-- you know it if he wants it, doesn't like it, etc! Something just seems to "click" and they get their "voice". :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
I love these pictures of Katie she is such a cutie pie. I am glad she is doing so well and that she sticks up for herself. I know you are so proud of her.
Kim

Denise said...

Ann,
She is such a pretty little girl. It is amazing how much thier personalities have changed over the last year, isn't it?