Saturday, May 3, 2008

A trip to the pediatrician's office.........



I took Austin and Katie to the doctor's this morning..........

Austin has eczema......but over the past few days it has gotten worse. His entire back was full of a rash, and his cheecks were bright red. Doctor said it was definitely eczema, but it needed to be treated with an antibiotic and a cream........I also made Austin a dermatologist appt in mid-May. Katie has been congested, so I brought her along. She has "croup"-just like Nicky di d a few weeks ago. She is wheezing as well. I have to nebulize her a few times a day along with giving her a prescription medicine (orapred). With Katie's history, it seems she can get sick rather quickly, and it becomes serious rather quickly, too. I dropped her off at my mom's house today while I took NIcky to his t-ball practice...........that way she didn't have to be out in the cold with the rest of us.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor babies.... :(
Get well soon kiddies! :)
Sending get well wishes from all of us! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Poor babies! I hope they are both feeling better today. I hope the medicine helps Austin and that Katie doesn't get any worse. Good thinking dropping her off at your moms house! Cute pictures as always....did you curl Katie's bangs?
Kim