Saturday, March 1, 2008

Austin's 1st Haircut!!!





Yes, I gave in. I finally had my "baby's" hair cut. I've really been holding out on this. He is my "baby", my last born, and by cutting his curls off, I really feel like he's not my baby anymore!!! But, it did need to be done. So, the kids and I ventured to the salon today, and we did it! And Austin looks sooooo handsome! :) (I only shed a tear or two!) Ok, this is embarassing, but I guess all moms take their kids to get their hair cut for their 1st birthday. Let me remind you, our babies are almost 16 months old~ Yes, Austin is 4 months overdue for his cu t. Anyway, the stylist started singing "Happy Birthday" to Austin.............he kept looking at her all crazy! I had to interrupt her-it's not his birthday!!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
What a cutie pie!
Did you take him to snip its??
Kim