Monday, January 16, 2012

FIVE years old?!?!





How can that even be possible???? I CANNOT believe my four "miracles" turned FIVE years old. What a journey it has been. I am amazed by my children every day....how smart they are, how beautiful they are, what great people they are becoming.
We celebrated their 5th birthday at a local gymnastics place. The kids LOVED it. I also allowed each of them to have their own "theme" cake...Matthew chose Lightening McQueen from CARS, Emma chose Tinkerbell, Katie chose Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Austin wanted Transformers.... :) I really wanted to show them that they ARE quadruplets, but they also are INDIVIDUALS, with different interests and likes. They were thrilled to have their "own" cake with their "own" cake flavors and fillings.....
We had a great time celebrating with our friends and family. I am so fortunate to have such great people surrounding and supporting us!!!

No comments: